Steuerliche Registrierung in Polen |
EU Handel Polen

VAT compliance in Polen


Tax registration in Poland

Do you store goods in Poland? Or do you sell goods by mail order to Poland and exceed the turnover threshold? Then you are obligated to register for tax purposes in Poland.

As part of our all-in-one solution, we take care of the entire registration process and apply for your polish VAT ID number. In addition, we submit advance VAT returns, prepare tax returns, communicate with the authorities and answer any questions you may have.

Become a client now

Basics - Services

Tax registration

  • Cloud platform including document archive
  • Application for VAT ID
  • Support with ongoing tax obligations
  • Personal contact for all questions
  • Assistance with required documents and records
  • Preparation of monthly advance VAT returns
  • Preparation of annual VAT return

Common services - VAT compliance

Tax registration in Poland

500€ one time

Tax registration in Poland including a contact person for questions during the registration process:

  • Application for VAT identification number (VAT ID) Poland
  • Personal contact
  • Support for required documents
  • Access to our digital tax office (cloud platform)

Ongoing support

79€ monthly (not dependent on turnover)

Ongoing support for e-commerce companies on VAT compliance in Poland:

  • Contact for queries from polish authorities
  • Monthly or quarterly advance VAT returns
  • Annual sales tax return
  • Contact for questions
  • Access to our digital tax office (cloud platform)

You are looking for a tax advisor for your tax registration and advance VAT returns in Poland? Get in touch with us!

Contact us now!

Steuerberater für All in One Lösung E Commerce

The all-in-one solution for e-commerce

Looking for the all-in-one solution for your successful e-commerce in Germany and Europe? We got it!

No changing contact, no unreliable service providers or partner networks - with you get the all-in-one solution with only one tax consultant.

read more

Frequently asked questions

When do I have to register in the Poland?
  • Do you store goods in the Poland?
  • Do you sell goods in the Poland and exceed the turnover threshold of 10,000€?
  • Do you receive a logistics service offer from Amazon, such as the Central Europe (CEE) program?

If you answer yes to any of these questions, tax registration in Poland is mandatory.

What documents are needed for tax registration in Poland?
  • Tax identification number form NIP-2
  • VAT registration form VAT-R
  • VAT certificate
  • Excerpt from the Commercial Register
  • Articles of association
  • Certificate of bank account in Poland
  • If necessary, power of attorney of the legal representative of the company
What do I need to consider when making an intra-Community transfer?

Anyone who transfers goods from Germany to another EU country - in this case Poland - must first declare an intra-Community transfer. Normally, the transfer is tax-free. However, this is only the case if the VAT registration in the transferred country takes place, for example, before the CEE program is activated. Only with the local VAT ID goods can be shipped to the Poland without any tax risks.

Can I also register myself for tax in Poland and make the advance VAT returns independently?

Yes, since Poland is a member of the EU, no fiscal representative is required for tax registrations. You can also apply for the polish VAT number yourself. After all documents are submitted to the authorities and the registration process is completed, it takes approximately 2 weeks to receive the VAT number. The advance VAT return is usually submitted monthly, in some cases quarterly.

However, to avoid problems with the polish tax authorities or penalties, you should obtain comprehensive information from the relevant tax offices. Please note that correspondence is mainly in polish.


For what do I need the VAT ID in Poland?

With the Polish VAT ID, your goods and services transactions in Europe are clearly assigned to your company. The Polish VAT number is called Numer Identyfikacji Podatkowej and is shortened to NIP.

Fast, on time, country-specific.

Request a personal offer without any obligation

Contact us now